Your St. Louis U. High Day Champion's Guide
It's time to show the love you have for SLUH! St. Louis U. High Day is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for the organizations and causes you care about. So, let's get everyone in your network ready to give!
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising is as easy as...
How do I become a SLUH Day Champion?
Anyone can sign up to be a SLUH Day Champion. Simply visit this page and click the Champion button.
What giving link do I share for classmates & friends to make a gift?
You'll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Dashboard.
Donors can also make a gift on the main page – sluhday.sluh.org. Although their gift will not appear with your personal totals, it will still be counted in the overall count!
How do I get the word out?
To get the word our about St. Louis U. High Day, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
How do I contact my classmates or find other tools?
- Visit the SLUH website to download linked here the contact lists for your class. This page is password-protected since it contains personal information. Please email the team at St. Louis U. High at firstname.lastname@example.org for access to these lists.
What am I Responsible for?
- Support SLUH by making your own donation to St. Louis U. High Day.
- As a Champion, you're responsible for getting the word out about St. Louis U. High Day, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and the organization that you are fundraising for!
- Help us reach 800 donors! Doing so will release the St. Louis U. High Day Challenge Gift.
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts! Share your enthusiasm and support for St. Louis U. High with those you ask to give. This year, SLUH will provide $5.4 million in need-based financial aid to 54% of students. The funds raised during SLUH Day are vital to our annual support of families